OneReach deployed a new release of our platform. This release includes some significant improvements in contact management and reporting capabilities along with some exciting new features.
Here is a quick list of the improvements we have made to our platform:
Enhanced Directory and Transfer features – We have updated our directory feature so that you can use a dial by name directory or even allow callers to speak someone’s name be transferred to that person. We have also enhanced the directory and transfer features to allow you to override the caller id on transfers or ring multiple numbers until someone answers.
Identifying Inbound Callers – We now allow you to use contact data for inbound Callers and Texters. If you have someone in your contact list and they call (or text) you can personalize their experience. For instance, you can say ‘Hi Rich, looks like you are calling about your account’…
Enhanced Contact Management – We have added the ability to better manage large contact lists by allowing you to page through and search contacts. Now regardless of whether you have 2 contacts or 200,000 you can easily manage those contacts and lists in OneReach.
Improved Reporting – We have improved the performance report and the response report to include call duration to help estimate call length. We have also improved overall report performance and allow for paging of report contact data.
Performance Improvements – We are continuously working to improve overall platform performance. This release is no exception. We have added a lot of improvements to allow customers to better manage large contact lists and call volume. These improvements will also help users that create large call flows such as surveys.
Bugs – Yeah we sometimes have these too. We have been stamping out the litter critters in a continuing effort to provide a better platform. If we happen to miss any just let us know and we will get on it.
As always if you have any questions about this release or if you have any feedback give us a shout.
OneReach is creating a full suite of APIs starting with access to our contact database to allow you to integrate with any backend system. Over the coming months we will be providing integration options between OneReach and many common business solutions. If you have a specific integration requirement let us know and we will try to work your integration request into our future releases. If you are interested in a custom or off the shelf integration just let us know. Email us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, we recently deployed new features. See below for some details:
- Quicker message sending – Now you can send voice, text and email messages to individuals without having to create a list. Just type an email or phone number into the message TO field and hit send. Its that easy.
- Contact history report – Now you can see detailed message history for any contact. just open a contact and click the history tab. You can now see every
- Improved Voice Prompt recorder – In order to make recording prompts in your voice flows easier we streamlined how that process works. Go to a voice call, select “record with phone” and see what we mean.
- OneReach APIs – We are in the process of creating a full suite of secure APIs so that developers will be able to integrate OR features to any back end system. In this release we have developed Contact related APIs so you can not create or query contact information directly from your system. If you have questions about this capability please contact us at email@example.com.
- General improvements – We also continue to make improvements throughout our product.
- Multiple Keywords per Longcode – You can now add multiple keywords for inbound text message flows. Now you can easily create a text message based voting application!
- Zoom feature in Flow builder – The flow builder for voice and text messaging have been improved to allow you to zoom in and out so that you can better navigate and edit large flows.
- Time Zone support – We added the ability to choose a time zone when scheduling messages.
- Message Saving – We added the ability to save your progress without having to leave message editors.
- Additional Improvements – We continue to improve all aspects of our application including general usability and performance.
If you have any questions with any of these features or please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you run into any issues send an email to email@example.com
Hi There. Did you know that OneReach supports resellers? If you are interested in reselling OneReach there are good opportunities to make additional money. Also, with our ability to re brand our application you can use OneReach to extend your own product offerings. If you are interested in reselling OneReach and want to know more about Co-Branding and our Reseller program contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Voxeo and OneReach Come Together to Offer Customizable Multi-Channel Automated Messaging Solution for Small and Medium-Sized Business. (Press Release)
Presented at Boulder New Tech on 3/16/12 http://www.bdnewtech.com/events/42794522/
January 31st - Attended ITExpo in Miami.